Terms & Conditions :
1.Help Desk Numbers.
i) M/s MSTC Limited, 225 F, 2 nd Floor, AJC Bose Road, Kolkata - 700020, contact
no. 9903042449/9830924222, 033-22891401, e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
b.United Bank of India,: Mr. ASHIM KUMAR SOM CHOUDHURY, CHIEF MANAGER(RECOVERY),UNITED BANK OF INDIA,24-PARGANAS(SOUTH) REGIONAL OFFICE Kulpi Road, Rail Gate, P.O-Baruipur, DIST-South 24-Parganas Pin- Kolkata-700144,Mobile:9836443633, e-mail: email@example.com
2. Intending bidders shall hold a valid e-mail address.
3. The EMD shall be remitted through EFT/NEFT/RTGS in favour of United Bank of India payable at Kolkata in favour of the undernoted Account No.
|Branch Name &Address
|UNITED BANK OF INDIA, 24-PARGAMNAS(SOUTH) REGION, KULPI ROAD,RAIL GATE,P.O-BARUIPUR, DIST-SOUTH 24-PARGANAS, KOLKATA-700144
Or through DD/PO in favour of UNITED BANK OF INDIA payable at Kolkata
On receipt of EMD and Bid Form, the prospective bidders shall be allowed to participate in the e-auction on the website of the service provider, i.e M/s MSTC Ltd.
4.Bid form in the prescribed formats may be submitted to
Branch Manager, United Bank of India, to the above address. The Bid Form and EMD received late for any reason whatsoever will not be entertained. Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all tenders without assigning any reason whatsoever.
5. Bid form without EMD shall be rejected summarily.
6. Online auction will start automatically on and at the time mentioned above. However, the closing time of e-Auction will be automatically extended up to last Bid time, plus 8 minutes, so that opportunity is given to other Bidders for making an improved Bid on that item.
7. The property will not be sold below the reserve price. The
property shall be sold to the highest bidder.
Encumbrances known to the creditor /Bank such as notice received from Commercial
Tax Officer claiming Tax dues or office of the Deputy Commissioner of Service
Tax, if any, shall be enquired by the interested bidders from concerned
departments, before bidding.
9. The successful bidder shall
deposit 25% of sale price (less EMD) within 24 hours and the balance (75%) amount of
sale price to be paid within 15 days from the date of auction without giving any
notice or such extended period as may be allowed and communicated in writing by
10. In case of default in payment of sale price or any part thereof within the period(s) mentioned hereinabove, the EMD and/or initial deposit(s) as the case may be, shall be forfeited and the property shall be sold again through auction. The highest bidder / successful purchaser will have no right on the said property.
The EMD of the unsuccessful bidder(s) will be refunded after completion of
e-auction sale or within 15 days as the case may be. The EMD will not carry any
11. The sale certificate will be issued in favour of the purchaser (as per Bid form) only, after payment of entire sale price amount.
12. The property is being sold as AS IS WHERE IS AND AS IS WHATEVER IS BASIS under Rule 8 & 9 of Security Interest (Enforcement) Rules 2002. The purchaser should make their own inquiries regarding any statutory liabilities, arrears of property tax, claims etc. by themselves before making the bid.
The Authorized Officer is not bound to accept the highest bid or any or all bids
and reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the bids or cancel,
postpone the e-auction without assigning any reason thereof.
14. The successful bidder/s shall bear all the charges/taxes/rates payable for conveyance such as stamp duty, additional stamp duty, registration fee etc.
as applicable as per laws of Government of India and State Laws and
15. All statutory/non statutory dues, taxes, rates, assessments, charges, fees etc. owing to anybody will be the responsibility of the buyer only.
16. Before participation in the e-Auction, a prospective buyer shall be required to get itself/himself registered with MSTC. To register, a buyer need to fill an online form in the web site www.mstcecommerce.com/auctionhome . After filling the online form an automated e-mail shall be send at the e-mail provided by the buyer requesting to submit certain documents like PAN Card, Address Proof, Bank detail, Copy of latest Income tax return, Sales Tax/VAT/TIN certificate, if applicable along with registration fee. On receipt of the documents the buyer shall be allowed to participate in the auction.
The bidders other than individuals shall also upload proper mandate for e-bidding. User Id and password is generated by the buyer himself during online registration.
17. If the borrower/gurantor pays in full the amount due to the satisfaction of
the bank, before the auction date, the e-auction will not be acted upon and necessary communication will be sent.
18. The sale is subject to confirmation by the secured creditor bank
19. Neither UBI nor Service provider will be responsible for any lapses/failure on the part of the bidder, in such cases. To ward off such contingent situations, bidders are requested to make all necessary arrangements/alternatives such as back-up power supply whatever required.
20. Prospective bidders are advised to peruse the copies of Title deeds with
the Bank and verify the latest Encumbrance Certificate and other
Revenue/Municipal records to exercise due diligence and satisfy themselves on
the Title and Encumbrance, if any over the property.
For further details regarding inspection of the property the intending bidders may contact the may contact the authorized person of the bank as per detail provided above.