It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that e-banking facility for submission of EMD for coal auctions has already been launched. MSTC has tied up with HDFC Bank to provide you with his facility. Now, you can simply log on to our auction website: www.mstcecommerce.com using your userid and password and transfer the desired amount towards EMD with the help of net banking facility extended by these banks. You only need to have an account with HDFC Bank for net banking facility.
You may please follow the steps given below to transfer money as EMD to MSTC’s account.
1. Log onto our website www.mstcecommerce.com using your user id and password.
2. Click on Coal EMD ePayment.
3. Click on the button e-Pay.
4. In the next page, the EMD rate chart and a calculator has been provided for your convenience. Now put the amount in the space provided and select the bank you want to transfer amount form.
5. You shall now be redirected to the website of the selected bank.
6. Using your Corporate user id, login id and password you can transfer the desired amount to MSTC's account.
Please note that certain terms and conditions for ebanking have been displayed on our website. Please go through the same before starting to avail this facility. MSTC shall not be held responsible for any wrong transfer of funds, misuse of your user id or password, any fault at the end or part of HDFC Bank. In case you need any further clarification, please feel free to contact us at (033)22891401, 22895064 or email us at email@example.com.
We hope ebanking facility will bring you easier way of deposition of EMD and you will use this facility regularly.
In case you have an account with HDFC Bank but do not have net -banking facility, then till such time, you can deposit DD/PO drawn on HDFC Bank in any branch of HDFC Bank at least TWO Working Days before e-auction date in which you intend to participate, along with duly filled in pay -in-slip, specially designed for the purpose of Coal EMD. MPQ will be allotted only on receipt of confirmation / MIS from HDFC Bank. Please note this facility is only for DD/PO drawn on HDFC Bank. MSTC/HDFC will not be responsible for any DD/PO drawn on any other bank and deposited with HDFC Bank.
We will welcome any suggestion you have for improvement of the system.
With best wishes.
MSTC eAuction Team.