FORWARD E-AUCTION FOR
Requirement: (i) One PC(Computer) with Internet connection
(ii) Email address
(iii) Registration with www.mstcecommerce.com as buyer
In case PC or Internet Connection is not there the website can be accessed from any cybercafé.
How to Register with www.mstcecommerce.com ?
(i) Log on to our website at www.mstcecommerce.com .
(ii) Click on the link 'Coal e-Auction' and then on the link provided: 'Register' .
(iii) GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF e-AUCTION will appear on the screen. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where two options will be there : (a) Register as Buyer and (b) Register as Seller.
(iv) Select and click on “Register as Buyer” option.
(v) BUYER SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS will appear next on the screen. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where again two options will be available: ‘Agree’ and ‘Disagree’.
(vi) Select and click on ‘Agree’ button.
(vii) Buyer's Registration Form will appear on the screen. Fill up the desired information. You will have to select and click on ‘Coal/Coal Products’ in the Buyer Type field.
(viii) All field’s marked with * are mandatory and must be filled in.
(ix) Select your User ID and Password and keep a note of the same.
(x) After filling up the form click on the ‘Submit’ button.
(xi) The next page is not relevant to you. Please do not fill anything and click on ‘Preview’ button. All the information typed in the form will be displayed to you for verification. If the information is correctly entered, then click on ‘Submit’ button. On successful registration, the system will send you an email and also inform you instantly to submit ‘Registration Fee’ and the relevant documents as mentioned under:
(a) Copy of Sales Tax
(b) Copy of PAN Card
(c) Copy of Income Tax return (Latest one)
(d) Two passport size photographs of the contact person along with a copy of individual PAN Card or Driving
(e) Registration fee by way of Demand Draft/Pay Order in favour of MSTC Limited where the documents are to
be submitted by you.
The above documents and the registration fee can be submitted at any of our offices in
On submission of documents your account will be activated and you will be issued a ‘Photo Identity Card’.
The Registration fee is `2000/- plus Applicable Service Tax @14%, Valid up to 23.12.2016.
REGISTRATION AS A CONSUMER
Apart form being registered with www.mstcecommerce.com as a buyer of coal; one has to register as a CONSUMER of Coal in order to participate in Forward e-Auction for sale of coal. To register as a CONSUMER, please log on to www.mstcecommerce.com with your username and password and click on the link ‘Consumer Registration’. A form will appear. Please provide the required information and submit a copy each of the following documents:
(a) Income-tax return (for immediately
completed preceding financial year )
(b) PAN No.
(c) Valid Sales Tax / VAT registration certificate
(d) Valid SSI / Industrial Registration Certificate
(e) Valid Letter of recommendations issued by the concerned Ministry certifying existence, nature of operation and end use of coal in the unit
(f) Banker’s certificate for credit-worthiness and capital structure
(g) Valid NOC from State Pollution Control Board
(h) Proof of ownership of land/lease hold for the unit from the concerned authority. (In case of private land purchased from the owner directly, copy of registered sale deed and in case of other , copy of transfer deed / lease deed agreement)
(i) Actual Sales Tax / VAT and / or Excise Duty paid during the last two years,
( j) Copies of electricity bills for the last six months, wherever applicable,
(k) A Sworn-in-Affidavit before the First Class Magistrate certifying coal purchased will be for own consumption and would not be resold, transferred or exported
(l) Proof of existence of business entity like registered partnership deed / certificate of incorporation issued by the registrar of companies of the concerned state, wherever applicable ,
(m) Two passport size photograph of the consumers (Contact Person) along with a copy of individual PAN Card or Driving License.
Copies of the documents to be submitted should be attested by a Gazetted Officer or a Public Notary or the original documents should be produced for verification.
A nominal, one time, Document processing fee of Rs.3000/- plus Service Tax @14% shall be payable by way of DD/PO in favour of MSTC Limited, payable at Kolkata. Your account will then be activated as CONSUMER of coal and a separate Identity Card will be provided.
Please note that the consumer / bidder will be responsible for ensuring to keep the registration valid, and for the purpose, the consumer / bidder will keep all the documents mentioned above valid throughout the period right from bidding up to completion of lifting. In the event of expiry of any of these documents, the registration will automatically become dormant and during the period of dormancy, the consumer / bidder will not be allowed to participate in bidding by the service providers and release of coal will be kept suspended by the Coal Company.
Modification in Registration Criteria for Forward e-auction. Please click on the link.
Information of Coal
e-Auction: All the registered coal buyers will be intimated
about all the auctions through email. The information will also be available on
our websites: www.mstcecommerce.com
and www.mstcindia.com . Those
customers who will register for receiving SMS alert on heir mobile, will be
intimated through SMS also.
How to know about coal, grade, colliery etc. Log on to www.mstcecommerce.com and type your user id and password. You will be taken to your ‘Home Page’. There will be two buttons: Select and click on “View Forthcoming e-Auctions”. A list of all the coal e-Auctions will appear on your screen. Select and click the one you want to see. The catalogue with all the details and terms and condition will appear. You can take a print of the same and keep for your further needs and record. The information will also be available on www.mstcindia.com .
How to purchase coal through e-Auction?
1) Only those customers registered with www.mstcecommerce.com as a CONSUMER of coal shall be eligible to participate in e-Auction of coal.
2) The e-Auction shall be open for a period of TWO hours only.
3) The rate of EMD will be @10% of the Reserve Price (of e-Auction concerned) in terms of basic price of coal exclusive of taxes, duties and other charges as applicable before participating in forward e-auction or Rs.400/ per tonne for coal having GCV more than 4300 Kcal and below and and Rs.500/- per tonne for coal having GCV more than 4300 Kcal, whichever is lower. .
4) Minimum Bid quantity through road mode will be 1050 MT and for rail mode it will be 1 Rake or as specified by respective coal companies.
5) A bidder can bid for any quantity, up to the offered quantity from any particular source for auction provided he has submitted requisite EMD. There is no restriction on maximum quantity that one can bid.
6) For a given source, a customer can increase his bid any no. of times.
7) The bidding will start from Reserve Price specified against each source. The bidder will have to quote a price equal to or higher than the Reserve Price or that source to secure consideration in the concerned e-auction.
8) Prior to scheduled start time of an auction, the auction catalogue will be available under the link ' Forthcoming Auction'
9) If any bid is received during the last 5 minutes before scheduled close of auction for any source, its close time will get automatically extended by 5 minutes from the time of last bid in order to give all the bidders equal chance to revise their bid.
10) Bidding will close for a particular source either at the scheduled close time or till there will be period of 5 minutes in which no bid is recorded for the source, whichever happens later.
11) Coal will be allotted to the H-1 Bidder on the basis of rate, quantity quoted and time of bid in order of preference.
12) The customers will be intimated about the allotment of coal through Sale Intimation Letter after the completion of e-auction. A copy of the same will also be available under e-Auction Status on their Home page. However, it will be the responsibility of the bidder to check his status in an auction.
13) Those customers already registered with MSTC Limited, as coal buyer and having further registered as CONSUMER of coal, will be eligible for participating in the Forward e-Auction process.
For any further query or assistance regarding e-Auction contact any of us at the following telephone numbers:
Shri R K Singh | 033-2289 1401
Shri Arun Kumar | extn.201 to 203
Miss Megha Sinha |
Shri R K pradhan | 033-2289 5064
Shri B K Nayak | extn.204 to 206
Shri B Barik |