(A Govt. Of India Enterprise) e-Commerce Division
225-F, A.J.C.Bose RoadKolkata – 700 020
How to Register with MSTC LIMITED for coal e-auction:
1. Log on to our website at www.mstcecommerce.com.
2. Click on the link 'e-Auction', from the dropdown list select Coal e-auction and then on the link provided: ‘Register’.
3. GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF e-AUCTION will appear on the screen. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where
will be there : (a) Register as Buyer and (b) Register as Seller.
4. Select and click on “Register as Buyer” option.
5. BUYER SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS will appear next on the screen. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where
options will be available: ‘Agree’ and ‘Disagree’.
6. Select and click on ‘Agree’ button.
7. Buyer's Registration Form will appear on the screen. Fill up the desired information. You will have to select and click on
‘Coal/Coal Products’ in the Buyer
8. All field’s marked with * are mandatory and must be filled in.
9. Select your User ID and Password and keep a note of the same.
10. After filling up the form click on the ‘Submit’ button.
11. The next page is not relevant to you. Please do not fill anything and click on ‘Preview’ button. All the information typed in the
form will be displayed to you for verification. If the information is correctly entered then click on ‘Submit’ button. On Successful
registration the system will send you an email and also inform you instantly to submit ‘Registration Fee’ and the relevant
documents as mentioned under:
(a) One passport size photographs of the contact person along with a copy of individual PAN Card or Driving License.
(b) Attested copy of PAN Card of the Company/Proprietor.
(c) Valid Sales Tax Registration Certificate of the company
(d) Attested copy of latest Income Tax return for the Company/ Proprietor.
(e) Original certificate from Bank certifying the address of the bidder and status & no. of the account.
(f) Registration fee by way of Demand Draft/Pay Order in favor of MSTC Limited
The Registration fee is: In order to participate in our on-line e-auctions, you are requested to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 2,000/-(Rupees two thousand only)+ applicable service tax @ 15 % . Your login will be activated with a validity upto 23 Dec’ 2016.
above documents and the registration fee can be submitted at any of our offices
in India whose addresses are available at www.mstcindia.co.in.
Documents to be submitted should be either attested by a Gazetted
Officer or notarized by a Public Notary. Alternatively, original documents may
be produced along with photocopies for verification (original documents will be
returned after verification).
On submission of documents your account will be activated and you will be issued a ‘Photo Identity Card’.
registered coal buyer are also advised to obtain Digital Signature Certificate
from Certifying Authorities as Digital Signature is compulsory for participating
in coal auction.
Information of Coal e-Auction: All the registered coal buyers will be intimated about all the auctions through email. The information will also be available on our websites: www.mstcecommerce.com and www.mstcindia.co.in.
How to know about coal, grade, colliery etc. Log on to www.mstcecommerce.com and type your user id and password. You will be taken to your ‘Home Page’. Click on the link: ‘Click for Auctions’. There will be two options: Select and click on “View Forthcoming e-Auctions”. A list of all the coal e-Bookings will appear on your screen. Select and click the one you want to see. The catalogue with all the details and terms and condition will appear. You can take a print of the same and keep for your further needs and record. The information will also be available on www.mstcindia.co.in.
How to purchase coal through e-Auction?
1) Only those customers registered with www.mstcecommerce.com as a buyer of coal shall be eligible to participate in e-Auction of
2) The e-Auction shall be open for a period of TWO hours only.
3) The rate of EMD is Rs. 200/- per tonne of coal for Coal India Limited.
4) The rate of EMD is Rs.200/- per tonne for all grades with the Service Provider for participation in e-auction. In case of washery
slurry, washery rejects, washery fines and low grade coal the EMD is Rs.50/Tonne for participation in e-auction for Singareni
5) Minimum Bid quantity through road mode will be 50 MT (For CIL) and 51 MT (For SCCL) and for rail mode it will be 1 Rake or as
respective coal companies.
6) A bidder can bid for any quantity, up to the offered quantity from any particular source for auction provided he has submitted
There is no restriction on maximum quantity that one can bid.
7) For a given source, a customer can increase his bid any no. of times.
8) The bidding will start from Reserve Price specified against each source. The bidder will have to quote a price equal to or higher
Reserve Price or that source to secure consideration in the concerned
9) Prior to scheduled start time of an auction, the auction catalogue will be available under the link ' Forthcoming Auction'
10) If any bid is received during the last 5 minutes before scheduled close of auction for any source, its close time will get
automatically extended by 5 minutes from the time of last bid in order to give all the bidders equal chance to revise their bid.
11) Bidding will close for a particular source either at the scheduled close time or till there will be period of 5 minutes in which no
bid is recorded
for the source, whichever happens later.
12) Coal will be allotted to the H-1 Bidder on the basis of rate, quantity quoted and time of bid in order of preference.
13) The customers will be intimated about the allotment of coal through Sale Intimation Letter after the completion of e-auction. A
copy of the same will also be available under e-Auction Status on their Home page. However, it will be the responsibility of the
check his status in an auction.
14) All customers already registered with MSTC Limited, as coal buyer will be eligible for participating in the e-Auction process.
For any further query or assistance regarding e-Auction contact any of us at the following telephone numbers:
Shri A Mahalanabis | 033- 2289-2842
Shri R K Singh | 033-22891401, 033-2290-0964 extn. 205
Shri Arun Kumar | 033-22891401, 033-2290-0964 extn. 201
Shri Ratikant Pradhan | 033-22877557 extn. 203
Shri B K Nayak | 033-22895064/ 2287-7557 extn. 204
Shri B Barik | 033-22895064/ 2287-7557 extn. 206